Click any business name for complete profile. This page contains the following sub-categories:
Churches & Religios Institutions, Community & Civic Organizations, Colleges, Elementary & High Schools, Preschools & Daycare Centers, Private Schools, Tutoring, Government Agencies, Employment, Non-Profit Organizations and Transportation & Mass Transit such as buses & taxis. View All Categories
Mosaic in DelawareMosaic in DelawareDisability Services Contact: Shavonne Brathwaite
Mosaic in Delaware provides a life of possibilities for people with intellectual disabilities. We help people define their own happiness and live a meaningful life in a caring community, giving voice to their needs. Services in the State of Delaware include
- Residential Services – Mosaic in Delaware provides services to adults with developmental disabilities who reside in homes and apartments in Delaware communities. Services are designed to provide persons with opportunities for choices, and participation in the life of their communities. Supports are geared to assist each individual in becoming more independent in activities of daily living, vocational skills, community mobility and transportation, and recreation and leisure activities. We believe each person to be capable of growth, development and realizing God’s gift of wholeness of life.
- Drop-in Supports – Mosaic in Delaware provides services to adults with intellectual disabilities who reside in their own homes in Delaware. Support is provided as needed, 15-20 hours per week, and is designed with opportunities for choices and participation in the life of their communities. Supports are geared to assist each individual in becoming more independent in activities of daily living, vocational skills, community mobility and transportation, and recreation and leisure activities. We believe each person to be capable of growth, development and realizing God’s gift of wholeness of life.
- Day Support Services – Mosaic in Delaware provides support to people during the day based on our “person-centered and person-directed” philosophy. We design programs around the individual’s wants, needs, and dreams. Programs such as community outings, volunteering, retirement programs, and partnerships with organizations to assist individuals with attending day/school/work programs in the community. Activities such as art therapy classes, pet therapy, horseback riding lessons, local and out-of state trips, holiday and international themed parties, theater shows, and faith-based events.
- Spiritual Services – God’s message of love is shared through the Mosaic Rejoicing Spirits worship service model, available to Churches and faith-based organizations. This inclusion ministry reaches out to enrich the spiritual lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities along with their families, friends and other supportive community members. In Delaware this model is currently implemented at Grace Lutheran Church, in Hockessin.
- Behavioral Health Services –Mosaic in Delaware provides personalized services consistent with Applied Behavior Analysis, which includes conducting behavioral assessments, analyzing data, writing and revising behavior-analysis treatment plans, training others to implement components of treatment plans, and overseeing the implementation of treatment plans. Mosaic’s Behavior Analysts are qualified to provide services to individuals with a variety of needs, including skill deficits (e.g., communication, adaptive behavior), and problem behavior (e.g., aggression, self-injurious behavior).
Mosaic in Delaware is the recognized leader in making a difference in people’s lives. We are passionate about services and partnerships that create meaningful lives in caring communities. Inspired by faith, we give voice to the issues that affect people’s lives.
261 Chapman Road Stockton Building Newark DE 19702
List Your Community, Non-Profit, or Educational Organization
If you are located in the City of Wilmington, Delaware or surrounding counties, just fill in our easy form to add yourself to the list. New Castle County, Cecil County Maryland, and Chester & Delaware Counties of Pennsylvania are included for Bear, Chadds Ford, Claymont, Elkton, Elsmere, Hockessin, Kennett Square, Middletown, Newark, West Chester.